So it's been a year exactly since I posted on here. Cody and I are no longer together, we remain friends and close for the kids. A lot has happened since last year, my baby boy turned one in February and my baby girl turns four in July. Other things transpired also, but its honestly not my place to talk about them here.
I'm permanently moved back in with my parents, they travel back and forth from Abu Dhabi for my dads job so I keep things going here. I watch my nieces and nephew in addition to my own two while my mom is overseas, it's stressful and I honestly don't know how I haven't lost my mind, but it allows me to be with my kids and be at home. At some point next year I'll be on the job search again.
Currently, I'm in school studying Medical Transcription. It's challenging at times to balance my kids, my responsibilities and school work, but I am handling it pretty well. I have a 94 average in my classes, so I hope I can keep it up.
As for me personally, I have lost approximately 34 lbs. I can't say it's been all healthy, a bit of stress mixed in there, but I did change my eating habits and do a few exercises at night before bed. I'm hoping to get my midsection in shape so I can sport my bikini this summer, yay!
Thanks for reading and I'll try and post more. Have a good night :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment