I use to think I'd spend my life alone and have no children and one day by chance I met Cody. He started working at the restaurant where I worked. He is 8 years younger than me, but it didn't matter because as they say "Age is just a number, you're as young as you feel." We have been together going on five years now and I love him and our kids more than anything. But he's slipping away from me and I don't understand why. Maybe I'm naive and missed something I should have seen. I just don't know.
As it stands now he wants to live separately and figure things out and I feel I'm putting the nail in my coffin if I go and live with my mom and dad again. I probably should have never moved out in the first place. I'm just at a loss.
I guess why I decided to write is because I have this all built up inside and I can't express emotions around Gwyn because she'll get upset. I still love him and probably always will. We're still together :-) I'm hoping this is all temporary and we pick up in our lives where we left off.
No comments:
Post a Comment