Monday, April 7, 2008

My Room... A Saga in itself!

So approximately a week ago after months possibly years of procrastinating, I finally cleaned my room.
Tally so far:
  • 14 bags to go to Goodwill
  • 3 1/2 full Black trash cans (20+ bags and boxes)

I think the major problem in my room was that I never really got rid of clothes I wore before I lost some weight. It was mostly clothes all over in my room. I threw all of my Kelly's shirts away or donated the t-shirts. The only one I kept was my black hoodie because its warm and not heavy like a coat.

I have a ton of collectibles that Cody would love for me to toss or donate. Yeah right... they will go into storage before that happens. I should have some pictures of the finished product soon. So check back...

No comments: