So I started this blog so that I could keep my Dad (whose in Kuwait) updated on my life and how my daily job hunt is going. I didn't realize that finding a job would be utterly impossible these days, it's either you're over qualified or you don't have the experience we're looking for. I'm really getting concerned because I feel like a bum who has to rely on everyone else to get me things. Everything I've had I've bought on my own (cigarettes, food, clothes, etc.).
It's been aproximately 25 days since I left my job with Kelly's. It may have been a bad move leaving before my two weeks was up, but I had had it with that place. Eight and a half years of blood, sweat and tears amounted to nothing, but empty or broken promises.
In other news... hehe, my dad left today for Kuwait. His flight yesterday was cancelled due to weather, but today ended up being quite nice and he left at 5:59 pm from Norfolk to JFK in New York then I believe non-stop to Kuwait. I'm sad because I have never really been away from either of my parents for an extended period of time. It's all part of growing up, I guess.
Anywho, I guess this is a good start to my blogging career. Stay Tuned for updates...
No comments:
Post a Comment