Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's May already!

Well it's officially May and I'm officially as of tomorrow, 30 weeks or 7 1/2 months pregnant. Not much has happened since I last wrote in March. My parents did return from Kuwait, my Dad could only stay two weeks and my Mom is here until July 15th. Hopefully Little Miss Gwyn Elizabeth comes before then. :-)
I've been working on quite a few things for the baby, like I made her a quilt and a blanket out of minkee and also completed one of three diaper bags I'm constructing. Trying to keep myself busy with busy work as here shortly I won't be able to move very far for very long... lol.
But I have really have no complaints besides maybe one being that I'm always winded after walking. It gets annoying when you're trying to get a tad bit of exercise.
Oh well, guess I will end it here for now. I'll try to write more as it gets sooner to my due date. Until then, Have a wonderful day!

No comments: